Periodontitis & Peri-implantitis
Course Registration (Speaker: Dr. Tae Kwon)
The SOLD OUT Yankee Course Is
Coming to the NH Capital!
Saturday, June 24th, 2023
Courtyard by Marriott Grappone Conference Center,
70 Constitution Ave, Concord, NH 03301
Registration begins at 7:30 AM8-12 PM: Non-surgical Management of Periodontal Diseases Based on the Principles of Cause-Related Therapy
12-1 PM: Lunch break (Lunch will be provided)
1-5 PM: Peri-implantitis: prevalence, Etiology, Risk Factors and Treatment
Topics covered in the course and
what you’ll learn:
Management of Periodontal Diseases Based on the Principles of Cause-Related Therapy
- Understand the prevalence, epidemiology, and natural history of periodontal diseases.
- Identify the etiologic and potential contributing factors of periodontal diseases.
- Apprehend the principles of cause-related therapy and apply them in managing patients with periodontal disease non-surgically.
- Recognize the limitation of non-surgical therapy.
- Utilize the simplified decision tree to manage their periodontal patients in daily practice.
Peri-implantitis: Prevalence Etiology Risk Factors and Treatment
- Understand the prevalence, epidemiology, and diagnosis of peri-implant diseases.
- Identify etiologic and potential contributing factors of peri-implant diseases.
- Apprehend both non-surgical and surgical therapeutic modalities of peri-implant diseases.
- Recognize the value of saving natural dentition, especially for patients at risk of developing peri-implant diseases.
This training course is for you becauseDental expertise makes a difference!
The Old & The New: Periodontitis & Peri-Implantitis – Does your Team know how to manage both?